Use of site
Your use of this site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the full extent permitted under applicable law, Harbor Ithaka LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty that:
- This site will meet your requirements.
- This site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of viruses, errors, omissions, or other harmful components.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this site will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any information or other materials obtained by you through this site will meet your expectations.
- Any errors or omissions on this site will be corrected.
- The data and materials presented or displayed on this site are correct, complete, accurate, or reliable.
Any content or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at your own discretion and risk. Further, you agree that any such information will be used for non-commercial, personal use only, and that you will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not use, distribute, modify, transmit, or post any content for public or commercial purposes without our consent. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
Links to material on other sites